Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE BIG ONE

Elder Taylor and I had the privilage (how do you spell that) of teaching a girl our age who was baptized this saturday. She had dropped off the map...then she came back and wanted to be taught about 3 weeks ago. The lessons went very well. She put forth effort and asked when she could be baptized...and about eight days later BOOM..."oh happy day".I had the opportunity of speeking at the baptism.Elder Taylor Confirmed her on yesterday in Church.I think my favorite scriptures on the Atonement are Alma 7:11-13
It's getting green...as green as Colorado gets...which is nothing compared to New England but whatever it's better than the brown I've been seeing for the past 2 months.
This is the last week of this transfer. I have a feeling I'll stay here because everyone that comes to this area stays atleast 2 or 3 transfers.Time is already speeding up it feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment