Monday, September 28, 2009

And the Newest

Hey Ma!... I'm getting tranferred to Fort Collins. I've been in Buckley ward here in Aurora for 6 months now and I guess The Lord and Mission President feel it’s time to move on.My time here ended very well! This week was a lot of fun.Norm and Edy were baptized and confirmed!!!I'm going to really miss them. They are like family! I'm going to miss my companion as well. I learned a lot from being with him. We have planted seeds in this area together that will be harvested soon.We met with Kelly (soon to be) Gott. They still need to be married. She's still ready for baptism.We also met with Erin. We taught a lesson with Sister Jen that went very well. She has some questions about the Doctrine and Covenents.We also met with Al for the first time in a while. He is always happy to see us. If he takes all the lessons and really prays, then he will be a very strong member.The O'Briens came to church. They are an awesome family!!! They have a lot to offer this ward. He's from Australia... I want that accent! This week was a little different because we had Elder Escobar with us for the most of it... Being with two other missionaries all the time is kinda fun, actually. 6 months went by fast!!! Work was fun...I hope I did enough in this ward. What do I want for Halloween... PICTURES OF THE FAMILY... pictures of the fall...a letter...Edna's cookies...Updates on how the Patriots are doing...How the Red Sox are doing...Maybe some money so that I can buy new garments. I love you! Pray for the people in my new area to be receptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment